Top Dentist in Lancaster PA
An Experienced Dentist Committed to Excellence & Unparalleled Service
Welcome to the practice of Dr. John A. Weierbach. With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Weierbach is proud to offer exceptional care in family, cosmetic and implant dentistry to the wonderful community of Lancaster, PA.
- Our office is located at 160 North Pointe Boulevard, Suite 203 Lancaster, PA
- Learn More about Dr. Weierbach
- Meet Our Staff
- Make An Appointment Online
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Get Directions
Our goal is to provide the finest dentistry possible in a comfortable and caring environment. We call it “co-treatment” because we listen to your concerns and work with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan based on your needs. In addition to that, we continually invest in new, proven technologies to enhance your care at every step of the way.
Why see a Prosthodontist?
Prosthodontists attend three additional years of training after dental school in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry and in the treatment of advanced dental problems. As true architects of the smile, prosthodontists are highly-trained specialist with a unique understanding of all the elements that go into a beautiful, functional and natural-looking smile.
The Importance of Surgically Guided Implants
We offer premium dental implants right here in our facility. We understand the importance of using surgical guides when it comes to giving our patients exceptional dental implant experiences. That is why we perform CT guided dental implant surgery and restorations in our office. Our customized surgical guides increase placement accuracy and final prosthetic function.
What sets us apart?
- We are known in the area for our smile makeovers. We believe in working with the patient, listening to his or her concerns carefully and providing smile previews so that patients can see what options are available BEFORE making treatment decisions. In our office, the patient is the most important part of the team.
- We work with top dental labs in Minnesota and California to provide impeccable craftsmanship and the best restorations.
- Our dental team is outstanding – each member has worked with us for many years and has advanced degrees in their specialty.
- We are truly a “boutique practice” and pride ourselves on our customer service.
- Dr. Weierbach loves to teach others. He is an associate clinical instructor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia.
Are you looking for ways to enhance your smile? Dr. Weierbach can help using the following services:
Click on the image to discover how Dr. Weierbach’s precision dentistry has changed lives.
Read more on what is ZOOM! tooth whitening. Click on image to download and print our coupon.